Your councillors are all elected or co-opted onto the Council, if you would like to become a councillor or find out more about what they do then please follow the links below. The 4-yearly election for councillors is organised by Erewash County Council.
Any other election/co-option for additional councillors outside of a main election will be organised by the Parish Clerk, advertised on this website and also on the Parish Council Noticeboards.
Your Parish Councillors
- Cllr Greg Maskalick - Parish Council Chair
- Cllr Stephen Fraser-Burton - Parish Council Vice-Chair, Hall Committee Chair, Recreation, Burials and Finance, HR, Contractors and General Purposes Committee member
- Cllr Christine Millward - Finance, HR, Contractors and General Purposes Committee Vice-Chair, Recreation and Burials committee member
- Cllr Sarah Cresswell - Allotment Committee Chair, Burials Committee Vice-Chair, Planning and Environment Committee Member
- Cllr Graham Markwell - Finance, HR, Contractors and General Purposes Committee Chair, Halls Committee Vice-Chair, Planning and Environment Committee Vice-Chair, Burials and allotment Committee Member
- Cllr Ashley Dunn - Planning and Environment Committee Chair and Halls Committee member
- Cllr Katie Eaglesham-Atkins - Recreation Committee Vice-Chair
- Cllr Kay Thomas - Burials Committee Chair, Halls and Recreation Committee member
- Cllr Janet Fazackerley - Burials, Planning and Environment Committee member
- Cllr Julie Fraser-Burton - Recreation Committee Chair, allotment, Finance, HR, Contractor and General Purposes Committee member
- Cllr Tania Stevenson - Finance, HR, Contractors and General Purposes, Halls and Planning and Environment Committee member
Parish Councils Register of Interest
The Parish Council Register of Interests for Members can be found on the Erewash Borough Council web-site by clicking on the following link: